Many Indian immigrants seek permanent residence (PR) in Europe. And this is quite real. The following reasons are necessary: employment, education, starting a business, investing, and family ties. Each European state has its own migration rules and relocation schemes.
Advantages of migration to EU countries
A Europe visa for Indian provides enormous prospects for employment and a secure, prosperous life. Let’s consider what benefits emigrants in the European Union will receive:
- there are no conventional borders with other EU countries: for example, a Frenchman can work in Germany, and an Italian can open a business in Spain;
- emigrants will be provided with benefits for obtaining loans from European banks (up to 3%), and a modern banking network allows you to quickly and safely transfer money with the opportunity to receive cash in India;
- Study in Europe for Indian students is provided at any higher education institution in the European Union, where they can receive scholarships and awards;
- registration of an insurance policy covers most of the costs of medical care;
- high level of remuneration;
- social protection is provided.
In addition, the Indian community of immigrants in Europe will highly appreciate the innovative infrastructure, environmental policy requirements, and low crime and corruption levels. But each state also has individual advantages:
- Romania has inexpensive food.
- France has a world-class cultural heritage.
- Montenegro has cheaper real estate.
- Germany has multi-level support from the state.
Ways to move to permanent residence
The best countries for Indian immigrants are, of course, European ones. Therefore, many Indians are planning to move to Europe. But this requires specific reasons: getting an education, employment, starting a business, investing, family ties, and repatriation. Let’s look at the most common reasons for moving.
Suppose you are moving to European countries justified by national roots (documentary confirmation of kinship up to the third generation) of a particular state. The citizenship restoration program is prescribed in constitutional and migration legislation. This method is the fastest and cheapest.
Since a European country is the best country for Indian immigrants, many Indians seek employment in one of the EU countries. Initially, you need to find an employer and conclude an employment contract with him, based on which a work visa will be granted. Having received an invitation from the employer, obtaining a work visa to enter the country begins. The consulate will consider an Indian’s candidacy for up to three months (sometimes less).
An Indian in Europe will be able to obtain an initial residence permit for a period of one to two years if he is a specialist. Then, the residence permit can be extended on the basis of an extended employment contract with the employer. After five years of work, you can begin applying for permanent residence; after another 3-5 years, you can apply for citizenship.
The Blue Card program can provide Europe job for Indian – the best card for highly qualified specialists in a narrow field. Each country lists the most popular specialties with mandatory higher education and work experience. The Blue Card is provided for 4 years, freeing the emigrant from annually renewing the status.
Having a well-paid Europe job for Indian can accumulate savings and send money to a bank account to relatives for financial support. The European banking system provides the best online transfer. All international money transfers are reliable, and money is sent promptly, providing the opportunity to make exchange rates for rupees.
Getting an education
Indian immigrants can get an excellent education in prestigious universities in Europe. Therefore, studying is one of the reasons to emigrate from India and get a long-term study visa.
Having arrived in a European country, Indian immigrants must visit the migration service to obtain a residence permit. If the session is passed successfully at the end of the first academic year (provide proof of passing), then the visa is extended for a year. Having an EU diploma, it will be much easier for an Indian to find a job and obtain a residence permit based on the work received. Due to the educational experience (50% of the stay in the country is taken into current account), it will be possible to obtain permanent residence only after 8 years and then apply for citizenship. It is worth considering that people can study in Europe for Indian students it will cost 3 times more than the local population.
This method is available only to wealthy Indians because they must invest 300 thousand to one million euros into the country’s economy (depending on the state). This program provides a residence permit or permanent residence and citizenship within a few years. Knowing the national language is unnecessary, but you must pass a security check.
Starting your own business
An Indian in Europe can register an organization or purchase a formed one. The main requirement is confirmation of the legitimacy of the source of capital and an excellent reputation as an Indian. Preference is given to those businessmen who organize new job vacancies and engage in valuable activities for the country. Germany, Finland, Denmark, and Sweden are the best countries for Indian immigrants in terms of jurisdiction to start their business. If loyalty to entrepreneurs is a priority, then Poland is the best country for Indian immigrants. A person in business can obtain permanent residence after 5 years of working in the European Union.
The advantage for business will be reliable wire transfers and fast online sending of funds. Thanks to innovative technologies in the banking sector, bank transfers will be seamless.
If an Indian in Europe has close relatives or is married to a citizen of the European Union, then he can apply for a visa and residence permit. After five years, you can apply for permanent residence.
We have examined various migration methods, but each state has its culture and requirements. Therefore, for successful integration with citizens of a European state, Indian immigrants must follow the law and strictly respect local customs and rules.
Process of moving to the European Union
A Europe visa for Indian is necessary, opening up promising opportunities. But for a possible move, you must complete the following steps:
- Decide on a reliable migration company: collecting and submitting the necessary documents is essential.
- Visa application process: work, study, business – documents are sent to the consulate of a specific country in India.
- Obtaining a residence permit – confirmation of the legal right of an Indian to temporarily reside in a given state. You must find housing, obtain registration and health insurance, and open a bank account (preferably international). A residence permit is issued for up to four years and then extended. You can study, work, run a business, and enjoy social benefits.
- Registration of permanent residence – can begin several years after the residence permit (depending on the state). The rights of permanent residence are similar to civil ones, except for participation in voting.
Of course, most of the Indian community of immigrants in Europe strives to obtain citizenship (after 8-10 years of legal residence in a European state). Still, it is necessary to fulfill several requirements after those listed above: speak the national language and pass exams in history, culture, and legal legislation. There must also be an ideal reputation: confirm the legality of the source of capital (for a businessman), show a stable income for living, no criminal record, and no tax debts.
Let’s make a short guide to the best European countries to move to
Working in Europe for an Indian is the main reason for moving, so we will briefly look at the best country for Indian immigrants that is attractive in terms of employment.
- Germany. This state attracts with its developed infrastructure and excellent experience from local specialists, which can contribute to career growth. It is worth noting that the working week does not exceed 27 hours, and vacations are generously paid. The healthcare sector is one of the best in the world, and in terms of cost of living, Germany is a relatively inexpensive country. Since highly qualified specialists are valued in Germany, Indians must be prepared for competition.
- Denmark. One of the most favorable European states. The standard of living is one of the highest not only in Europe but also in the world. The convenience is that it is enough to speak English because it is the second official language in Denmark. There are various visas available for relocation, and one of the most popular ones is the trainee visa for the younger generation. In addition, you can receive education in public educational institutions of all levels of accreditation free of charge. The quality of education is ensured at the highest level using modern teaching methods. Employment is provided in various sectors under the same conditions as for the local population, without the need to obtain a work permit. The need for more workers in Denmark is sales managers and assistants. This state has one of the best social supports for the population.
- Great Britain. A very favorable state in terms of employment. There is also no language barrier, knowing English. The infrastructure is very developed, in particular the banking sector. The presence of prestigious universities and high-quality education will give you a quick start in your professional career. Accommodation is quite expensive, so you need to proceed from expected earnings.
Thus, European countries provide Indian immigrants with opportunities for quality training and promising employment.